Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Geoff

Geoff works at Makani and is a new papa, as well as being both the former California State Citrus Squeezer Champion and a National Ultimate Frisbee Champion. What I love about this picture is that you can see he literally loves his clothes To Death... super enviro friendly, eh?
I've long since forgotten where and when I got that sweater, though I suspect it was a Christmas gift when my mother was able to find cheap cashmere at Costco. Which sort of explains why I like the sweater - uber comfortable and cosy while still being cheap enough that I can wear it out without worrying about it. That and I like the fact that it's appropriate over a wide range of activity - going out at night to the bars and cold, foggy mornings before ultimate tournaments.

I don't wash it often. I have too many sweaters that I've shrunk and had to give away. Every so often I trepidatiously give in and throw it in the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment